The snows have come, but despite the cold your village still depends on you to defend it from hungry raiders. The northern winters can be harsh, making men and women particularly desperate.
Thankfully, your Wool Cloak is secure and keeps you warm. You keep the hood over your head as you patrol the walls, pulling it close to keep away the biting wind. At least it is easy to spot incoming trouble against the pure white of snow. You’ll see anyone coming.
Epic Armoury’s Wool Cloak is a heavy, water-tight cloak with a hood and form-fitting shoulders beneath a mantle. The cloak protects the head down to the mid-calf from the elements, hanging naturally from the shoulders without impeding your movement. The addition of a mantle over the shoulders adds additional warmth and protection for the torso and around the cloak’s opening. Made from heavy wool blend fabric, keep warm and comfortable in snow or rain.
Wear this cloak by simply slipping it over your head--it’s easy and comfortable. Cloaks are great garments for adventurers, and the Wool Cloak is a practical layer that fits a wide range of characters.
Available in sizes Small/Medium and Large/X-Large; and colours Dark Red and Grey.
- One of the oldest garments known to humanity
- Common fashion in medieval Europe, especially with a hood
- Hoods were a common garment worn by all social classes in a huge variety of forms and shapes
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from 78% Wool, 12% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 2% Other
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
As a tight weave fabric, this light canvas product is stronger and heavier than simple cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a higher heat level.
Machine wash at 30°C / 86°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Do not tumble dry! Lay the garment out flat to dry.