You are a Rahk of the Black Ice Essence, a physical manifestation of perfection and complete unification. You march in unison and you fight in unison with all the soldiers and the officers of your unit. Together you are efficient.
The mortal races will all become assimilated in time. When everyone becomes an aspect of your Essence, the world will finally be perfect.
Epic Armoury’s Black Ice Tabard is a sleeveless, open-sided garment worn over any outfit or set of armor, often with a belt. This particular tabard is a tasteful violet-blue with black trim. Whether you are a one-man army wanting to stand out, or you are in a unit of soldiers and want to blend in, you will appear full of style, class, and distinction by wearing the Black Ice Tabard. While specifically designed for ConQuest’s Non-Player Character group, the Black Ice, feel free to use this tabard to fit your own character’s design.
Available in One Size.
- Used as the uniform of choice for Black Ice infantry, a NPC group of enemies within the ConQuest universe
- Made from the Essence of Black Ice, according to ConQuest lore
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- 100% natural materials
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
This medium cotton product is soft to the touch, but heavier than light cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a medium heat level.
Machine wash at 40°C / 104°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Tumble Dry on low heat, but be aware that it might shrink up to 5%. For general stains or discoloration to the canvas, treat with a commercial fabric cleaner, or blot with tepid water and a soft cloth.