You hate goblins. They're small, annoying, and mischievous creatures that have given your family more grief than is healthy. The next time a goblin tribe tries to steal your horses, you set up a trap for them. You manage to ensnare one, and you take his ear and as a warning to his friends.
With careful precision you prepare the ear and leave it hanging on the edge of your property. Maybe the next goblin will think twice before bothering you.
Epic Armoury’s Goblin Trophy Ear is a gruesome latex accessory designed to look like the gnarled and pointed ear of a goblinoid foe. Made from 100% natural latex and stuffed with cotton to give it mass and texture, this ear adornment can be hung as a talisman from a belt or neck using its leather cord. It is sure to create fear--and hatred--in the hearts of your goblin enemies.
The Goblin Trophy Ear is sculpted and handpainted to appear as if it has been cut off from flesh. Thickened, rough edges along the base look like clots of blood coagulated from the wound. This trophy ear is green-coloured with shaded creases. It can be carefully dry-brushed or customized using Epic Effects Make-Up.
- Similar in use to the historical practice of human trophy collecting
- Remains of the deceased were collected to demonstrate dominance or to commemorate
- Goblins first appeared in stories during the Middle Ages, and were typically described as small, greedy creatures with magical abilities
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Beautiful attention to detail, with clear and fine lines
- Requires little maintenance
- Realistic weight and colours conforming with other Epic Effects products
- High customizability
Cleaning and Maintenance
After each use, wash the ear with a damp sponge or cloth with a mild detergent to remove the natural oils from your skin. After drying, dust it lightly with baby powder.
Additionally, this Epic Armory product requires Epic Armory Silicone Spray to help keep the latex flexible and to protect the mask against dirt, wear and tear. Spray the silicone directly on your latex head and work it into the entire surface with a cloth.
StorageDo not expose the ear to direct sunlight for a prolonged period of time.
Avoid the use of all oils and makeup colours that contain any oils. Epic Armoury Water Based Makeup can be used on the head itself.