“Slimy, conniving, dirty piece of goblin filth,” your prisoner barks at you as you and your buddies drag him up the mountain pass. You have fond memories of your mother calling you those words when you were just a welp, but you are tired of hearing the adventurer make so much noise.
As you round a corner you pause to knock the annoying man unconscious. There. All better. Meals really shouldn’t talk so much.
Epic Armoury’s Goblin Ears Hood is a wool blend hat with detailed latex goblin ears attached. This hat covers the entire head, providing great warmth to otherwise cold ears. Embellished with large stitching around the edges, this wool felt hat has a mischievous goblinoid appearance thanks to the curved point on top and long flaps by the ears.
Wear this hood by simply slipping it onto your head--it’s easy and comfortable. The Goblin Ear Hood is a perfect solution when you find latex ears uncomfortable or impossible to use, creating a goblin look without needing sticky adhesive. Also a great option for people who require quick costume changes.
Available in colours Brown and Dark Grey; and sizes X-Small, Small, Medium and Large.
- Goblins first appeared in stories during the Middle Ages
- Typically described as small, greedy creatures with magical abilities
- English word, goblin, is first recorded in the 14th century
- Affordable, personalized costume interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear
- Made from 78% Wool, 12% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 2% Other
- Made from fabrics manufactured locally
- Handmade by qualified professional. Measurements are approximations and may vary.
As a tight weave fabric, this light canvas product is stronger and heavier than simple cotton. This material wrinkles easily, but can be ironed on a higher heat level.
Machine wash at 30°C / 86°F. Wash separately the first time and with similar colours afterwards. Do not tumble dry! Lay the garment out flat to dry.