The Right Tool to Raise the Dead
Epic Armoury’s White Necromancer Wand is a 32cm wand crafted from dark intentions and evil deeds. Inspired by the most villainous of sorcerers, this wand has been infused with the personality of a necromancer, reflecting the spells of death contained within.
The Necromancer Wand is made from varnished wood and polyurethane foam. The handle itself is a foam cast that slides onto a white stick sitting 15cm into the foam sleeve. Your hand should feel comfortable around the foam sleeve’s spiraled ergonomic shape, and there’s a nubbed grip for an ideal finger rest. Intricately designed to look like a gold metal skull, the sleeve ends in a toothy grin--perhaps the last thing your next poor victim will see.
About Epic Armoury Wood Core Wands
Epic Armoury Wands are designed to be versatile and easy to use. Requiring little maintenance, these stylish wands are perfect for LARP or cosplay. The polyurethane foam grip is handpainted and highly detailed, fitting perfectly over a varnished wood wand. The wood and the grip can be separated, and can be interchanged between other Epic Armoury wood-core wands. This allows for better customization and the ability to replace a broken tip.
- Necromancy is typically considered a dark magic, and can be used to create undead minions...or raise your own friends from the dead
- Many wizards from fantasy fiction, such as in the Harry Potter series, require wands in order to perform their magic
- Magic Wands within fiction are used as tools for wizards or as powerful magic items of mass destruction
- Polyurethane handle offers a firm and ergonomic grip with no maintenance
- Polyurethane is made from a plastic that is durable and also incredibly light
- Highly detailed and hand painted design
- Varnished wood wand is detachable from the handle, offering customizability in wand type and length
Polyurethane handle requires no maintenance. Wooden wand shaft should be cleaned after extended use. The oils from your hands can eventually break down the wood’s finish, and extended time in a wet environment can cause stains and warping. Wipe your wand with a clean cloth or with some wood polish to maintain its appearance.