Your village is in danger. You’d been out on a hunt when you discovered the oncoming undead, coming through the mountain pass in droves. You can only just warn your people in time if you run ahead of them!
You cut down one of the undead scouts as you near your village using your sharpened Short Elf Axe. It cuts through bone easily; you’re glad you brought it along.
Epic Armoury’s Short Elf Axe is a deadly 70 cm axe designed for swift elven hands against the worst and most evil of enemies. It has a 44 cm long axe-blade with a curved beard, hand painted to look like real metal. The head is actually made of soft foam, reinforced with a harder foam core. It attaches to the beautiful golden wood textured shaft which is hand painted and sculpted to look like real wood grain.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a solid fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, your new LARP long axe will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your ethereal kit.
- The first hafted axe was created about 6,000 B.C. using birch-tar and raw-hide lashings to fix the blade to its handle
- Many battle axes doubled as tools and were cheaper to make than swords
- Similar in design to the Epic Armoury Long Elf Axe
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
All latex-coated weapons need a certain degree of maintenance. For this we recommend using maintenance silicone, which can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. Epic Armoury Maintenance Silicone is an easy, spray-on application, 100% pure and acid-free making it safe to apply. We recommend using Maintenance Silicone on a regular basis. It maintains the latex-coat’s flexibility and prevents it from drying out, keeping the product wear and tear resistant.
Store your latex weapons flat or on its pommel--NEVER on its tip. Use a simple sheet or towel lining to prevent it from touching a plastic or rubber surface to prevent your weapon from adhering to other products. Keep your weapons in a cool, dry environment.